**EDIT: Megan just posted the CT layouts and all her goodies on her blog! Check it out here!!!
She loves to watch the Home Alone movies. The other day she was putting all her toys in a pile by the door. When I asked her what she was doing she said,
3. Mark
Mark is learning more new words everyday.
His newest word is NO!
Can you tell?
He was telling me NOOO pictures!
4. Estefan
Bud was getting pretty bummed that I was making all this "girl stuff" for Allie. So I covered his cork board in camouflage material. He gave me the thumbs up of approval!
Now I'm on the look out for more boy craftiness!
5. Dustin
Dustin inherited {well nobody died sooo maybe that's not the right word...} this camper from his sister. They got a new one and we got their old one!
They gave us a sweet deal on it.
I'm excited to take it camping.
Why?
Two reasons: Running water. Toilet.
6. OK me again...
I made this Bow/Clip Holder for Allie
Tutorial found at Make It and Love It.
Now no more lost hair clips!!
and
these Bean Bag Letters
Tutorial from Little Blue Boo
Allie is learning how to spell her name with these! I love it!! Preschool here we come!
This is our last weekend with Estefan before school starts! How did summer go by soooooo stinkin fast?!!
So we're off to Cannonville today for an end of the summer trip!! Hooray for cooler weather :)
P.S. How do you like the new look of my blog? Kinda wild huh?!
I used Megan's Wild Child kit, go check it out!!





