Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bally-Allie

Saturday was Allie's very first dance recital.Photobucket

She danced to Jingle Bells and did a fabulous job!!
Photobucket

I wasn't sure how she'd do...

maybe she'd be so scared of the crowd, she'd stand in her place in total bewilderment.

Or maybe she'd run off the stage crying...

Or maybe she'd totally rock it.

Well she totally rocked it!
Photobucket

I think her favorite part of dance is getting to play with her BFF Grace-Lynn...
or maybe its the huge mirrors in the dance studio.
Photobucket

Either way... these two are quite the pair. And completely adorable in their tu-tus.
Photobucket

I hope this is the first of many dance recitals we attend!
Photobucket

I'm so proud of my little Bally-Allie!
Photobucket

And a big thank you to her teacher, Miss Amanda for a wonderful year!
Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor