I know you are all dying to see my kids' Wizard of Oz costumes, so without further ado....
Dorothy, The Cowardly Lion, The Tin Man and the Scarecrow.
Dorothy, The Cowardly Lion, The Tin Man and the Scarecrow.

I had lots of fun with my mom making these! I'm not sure I'll make costumes every year.. and I'm no where near this kind of talent.. it was fun none the less!
Estefan's get up was pretty simple. Spray paint to a funnel and toy hatchet, red felt heart hand sewn to gray thermals. I thought about spray painting his boots too.. but my brain caught up with my excitement. ;)
Allie's dress was the hardest one and it wasn't too bad. It is a simple elastic waist banded skirt, then we added a square front and two strips for the shoulder straps. Red shoes from Wal-Mart.
Mark's was the easiest, because it was a hand me down! No work here. My wonderful neighbor let us borrow it and it fit perfect. He just put on his hat for the Big Cowboy touch.
I about died of cuteness overload when we finished Luke's costume. I'm mean how cute is he???! Its just a brown hoodie and pants from Wal-Mart with felt tail and mane.
Halloween party and pumpkin carving posts coming soon!

