January Reads
Borrowed Light | So good. Full of cowboys and just enough church-i-ness to inspire and not over do it. I picked up the sequel, Enduring Light this month as well. Both must reads on my list.Winnie - the - Pooh | Mark kept calling it Winne - the Poop. What a boy.
The Box Car Children, Surprise Island | We are continuing our love for the Box Car kids!
Charlotte's Web | Another must read, especially raising animals and living on a farm
Peter Pan | The first of our "Classic Starts" collection from Christmas. Adapted and illustrated, perfect to start kids reading the classics. We're still reading this one. Mark loves the pirates and Indians (anything to get him to sit still and listen)!

Books for February
Since we're reading about one book a week, we'll most likely finish our "Classic Start" collection this month.The Jungle Book | A Disney favorite and books are always better than the movies.
Anne of Green Gables | Classic read for young girls, am I right or am I right?
Treasure Island | Treasure. Island. Pirates. 'Nuff said.
The Swiss Family Robinson | Who wouldn't want to read about a family who lives in a tree house??
Matched | I'm going to try and join the craze of the Matched series come February. I'm looking forward to another good series.

