A couple weekends ago, the big kids were riding their bikes around the farm and Mark looked over at Dustin and said, "I want a bike too dad!" We opted out of buying Mark a bike for Christmas this year and got him a digger toy instead. Dustin and I didn't think he'd want to ride it or that he wouldn't be able to. But he was so excited, he wanted bike, he wanted to be like Estefan and Allie!Well Dustin being the creative man that he is, took Mark to Home Hardware, let him pick out some paint and went to work on Allie's old bike!! Mark picked a bright blue color and wanted the whole thing painted, even the tires. Oh wait, I take that back.. he wanted the training wheels to be painted metallic chrome.
When they were done painting it he ran to me and said, "Mom, mom! Look at my new BA-loo bike!!" (Mark has a hard time pronouncing his "Ls" and it cracks me up to hear him say blue. I love it!) He is so proud of his BA-loo bike. He rides it everyday!

