Thursday, April 26, 2012

32 weeks 2 days

Whew.. we're getting down to the wire people!

I know it was only about two weeks ago when I did my last update, but Baby Freddy Coconut (as he has been nicknamed this month) is getting so big that I thought it was time for another update.

How big is baby: about 3.75 pounds and about 16.7 inches long.

Sleep: I've moved to the couch...

Movement: Lots and all the time.

Food Cravings: Still loving the chewy, sour candy and PEPSI!

Labor Signs: Cramping and tight muscles but nothing major.

What I'm looking forward to: Being done! Lol.. but seriously its been a pretty good pregnancy.

Some days I don't want to leave the house because of the things people say... I'm hearing everything from "How much longer do you have left?" "You're HUGE!" and "You're tiny, all belly!" "You've gotta be ready to pop, right?" And the tummy touching! Goodness, please hands off.

But seriously, I'm excited and anxious to bring another little life into our family. With only eight more weeks (six if we keep the current trend up) left in this pregnancy, I've put together a Baby Bucket List, of all the things I need to get done in the next few weeks before I kick the baby bucket, so to speak.

1. Have Ashley color my regrowth
2. Get a pedicure
3. Deep clean bathrooms and kitchen
4. Dust.. or beg Heather to do it for me
5. Snuggle Luke as much as possible
6. Date night in with Dustin -- Pizza and ice cream please
7. Wash and organize baby clothes
8. Get bottles, binkies, diapers... etc organized
9. Finish my orders from work
10. Make crib bedding
11. Finish decorating Allie/Baby Boy room
12. Find a good book series
13. Sleep
14. Have a girls night
15. Get a new baby monitor

Eh... I have a lot more than that to do.. I'm going to stop listing it.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor