All the third graders had to do an end of the year "Great Brain Presentation." They picked a topic, researched, wrote a report and then gave an oral speech about it. Estefan choose the Titanic.
He loved learning about it and loved telling us all about the ship, how it was made, when it sank and the work they are doing on it today.
Estefan was so nervous to give the oral presentation to the class. He froze up once, but then went to his poster for help. He did great!!!
I didn't check the camera SD card before I started filming (it was mostly full of course) and the memory filled up about three quarters of the way through his speech, darn it! But you get the general idea...
I didn't check the camera SD card before I started filming (it was mostly full of course) and the memory filled up about three quarters of the way through his speech, darn it! But you get the general idea...
Estefan you are awesome!!
I can't believe he's going to be a forth grader come Fall!
I can't believe he's going to be a forth grader come Fall!


