Friday, December 14, 2012

Johnny 6 Months | That face!

Yesterday was Johnny's half birthday!! 
Yup, my little man is 6 months old.
I love this face he always makes. Almost a smile and kinda mischievous!

We had a photo shoot planned for today, but we had to take a raincheck. I love the rain. Especially desert rain. But it sure does wonders for the corral. Its a mud bog around here. And since I was planning on have his pictures taken on the hay stack, that isn't going to happen today! 

Since I haven't posted anything on the ol' blog since last month... Johnny's 5 month update, to be exact... we improvised and I took him out on the porch and snapped a quick pic for this month's update.

At 6 months Johnny
:: sits up for about two seconds and then topples over.

:: is still nursing! But is getting a little aggressive.

:: loves solid food.

:: finally settled into a sleep schedule. 
He takes two long naps during the day and sometimes a short one in the evening. 
And he's sleep for longer stretches at night. 
Most nights he goes to sleep at about 8:30, then he'll get up around 4am to eat and then go back to sleep til 7.

:: scoots and rolls and pivots around the house. 
He's becoming a little mover. Not quite crawling yet though!

Sure love this little guy! Happy half birthday little feller!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor