My little feller is 7 months old!
Johnny is becoming a wild man. I've got to keep my eye on him close! He's army crawling and occasionally he'll push up on his hands but he gets around before I can blink an eye!
On top of that he's cutting his first tooth. The little razor blade is just peaking through his gums. I'll miss his little toothless smile!
Journalling reads:
Johnny started army crawling around
Christmas
time. He scoots all over the place now! At
first he’ll just be sitting and playing and then he’ll
spot something away from him that he wants. He gets a determined look in his
eyes and drops down to
his hands and scoots to it with all his might! When I was taking these pictures
of him, he was crawling after a
toy. Then he saw my camera and changed course! He army crawled right up to the
lens, until he was out of focus and had the neck strap in hand! Crawling is always a fun milestone. My baby is getting big!


