Whew! I've got the 2013 scrapbook all caught up!
Now I'm working on getting 2011-2012 done... yikes!
Luke turned 2!! Journalling reads:
On January 19, 2013 Luke turned two years old! Luke loves trains, so I made him a train cake that said “Choo, Choo, Luke’s Two.” He wasn’t very sure about the candles again this year and Mark ended up helping him blow them out! Luke got lots of fun toys and presents from his family, including two guns and rubber snakes! We are sure glad we have Luke in our family. We love our Luker man!
Design kit: GG Digital
Template: Cindy Schneider
Back in February, Dustin and the boys.. his dad, my dad, my brother and my grandpa went out to Gold Butte. They all had a blast. They even got to see an Army helicopter hover really close over head.
Design Kit: Etc by Danyale and here
Template: Little Green Frog
These are photos from this post back in March. Journalling reads:
Johnny is eight months old and has mastered standing up! He pulls himself up on everything and anything. He has two bottom teeth now so I can’t call him my one tooth wonder any more!
Design Kit: Megan Turnidge
Template: Megan Turnidge
I planned on making Allie a Christmas dress, but with all the other homemade Christmas gifts I was making her dress kept getting put on hold, so it became a Valentine dress.. it almost became an Easter dress!! But I got it done the day before Valentine's day. I even had a little extra to make myself a skirt to match.
Design Kit: Megan Turnidge
Template: Megan Turnidge

In March we had a Nelson family get together. Journalling reads:
Every year, the Bill and Bonnie Nelson family get together for a family reunion. This year Grandpa Jack was the host, so it was held in Moapa. We had lots of fun visiting and playing at the park. Its good to see our Utah family!
Design Kit: Megan Turnidge
Template: Little Green Frog
In March, we took a quick trip to Cannonville over Spring Break. The kids looooooove going to Cannonville and staying in the cabin. But March is a little early to visit and there was still snow and it was freezing! We were able to make a Mossy Cave hike though. We went to Pine Lake and Tropic Reservoir and the were frozen solid. The kids loved slipping and sliding all over the ice! It was a great trip.
Design Kit: GG Digital
Template: Janet Phillips
Mark turned five years old on April 9, 2013! He requested a mustache cake and a Lego crane for his birthday and he got both! He also received a giant bottle of ranch dressing, a Cowboy Sam book, money and lots of other goodies. Mark is turning into quite the handsome young man. We love our big cowboy!
Design Kit: Megan Turnidge
Template: Megan Turnidge
The fair!!! We love the fair.
We ate and ate and ate and went on rides til we dropped and watch the rodeo and the concert!
Design Kit: GG Digital
Template: Little Green Frog
Easter is always a fun holiday. The kids look forward to dying eggs and playing with cousins. And of course all the candy and the egg hunt!
Design Kit: GG Digital
Template: Janet Phillips
And my baby's 9 month pictures! I had to get him photographed in those construction boots! And we had all the perfect toys and an outfit to go with them.
This photo shoot turned out great for how ornery he was!
This photo shoot turned out great for how ornery he was!
Design Kit: Heather Roselli
Template: Megan Turnidge
Now, lets hope I can keep up with 2013 and get 2011-12 done on top of it!!
Happy scrapping!










