Sunday, June 22, 2008

Allie's First Movie


Last night I took Allie to the"sticky shoes" theater in Overton to see Kung Fu Panda. We went with Jessica and Grace on a double date. Grace did so good. It was her first movie too. But Allie wouldn't sit still, she had to go out to use the bathroom and she kept trying to sit in the sticky shoes aisle. Finally I got her to sit on my lap. Then I noticed her head kept bobbing. So I turned her around and she was ASLEEP! So we didn't make it through her first movie.. Oh well. I guess she does have some of her mother in her. We're not night owls! But I really enjoyed the movie. I love Jack Black, he's perfect as a panda. Its a total underdog story. He gets chosen to be the Dragon Warrior to defeat the bad guy, Tai Lung. And he has to learn to believe in himself and become a Kung Fu master. I would recommend it - but not for sleepy two year olds!
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor