I told Dustin we should set up a little vegi stand in the front yard and have our own little version of a farmer's market! But instead we dried a lot of the onions and put them in the freezer as part of our food storage. We'll do the same thing with the peppers and carrots. Then with the tomatoes and left over peppers and onions I'll start bottling salsa and spagetti sauce, for more food storage. Also I plan to make fresh baby food from the carrots. I hope Mark really likes carrots! Now I just have to order a couple buckets of noodles and we could live on spagetti for a long long time. Little by little we're getting our year's supply built up :) But really we have plenty so if you're driving down main street through Logandale stop and we'll hook you up with lots of good stuff!




