Wednesday, November 5, 2008

High School Tag

My Dad, ME, and my Mom after Graduation

1. Did you date someone from your school?
Yes

2. What kind of car did you drive?
The Grizzly Bear - An old brown Ford truck

3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try?
No, I couldn't and still can't parallel park ;)

4. Were you a party animal?
No, but I liked to have fun

5. Were you considered a flirt?
I hope not!

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Band - like all the other cool kids -Jessica!

7. Were you a nerd?
I got good grades

8. Were you on any varsity teams?
The Dance Team!!!

9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
No way Hose-A!

10. Can you still sing the fight song?
We love Moapa High School, dear Gold and Blue. We'll fight for our colors to thee our hearts are true as blue. We love every inch of you!!!...

11. Who were your favorite teachers?
Duh! Jack! Now he's my father in law. How lucky am I?!

12. Where did you sit during lunch?
Outside freshman year.. Wally's, my house, Melissa's house and other friends' houses the rest of the time

13. What is your schools full name?
Moapa Valley High School

14. School mascot and colors?
Pirates - Blue & Gold

15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with?
Too little feshman year, sophomore year it was semi-formal - I went with Ross Stratton. Junior year -stag. Senior year I was a Princess and Cameron Wilson was my escort.

16. Did you go to Prom and who with?
Yup, Doug Burkland and Brandon Staton

17. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
It was fun.. but I'm done!

18. What do you remember most about graduation?
I felt like I was wearing a toilet seat guard around my neck! I was also scared to death I was gonna trip down the stairs. I was excited and glad to not have to speak!

19. Where did you go senior skip day?
I think we went to Wet n Wild

20. Were you in any clubs?
Too many!

21. Have you gained some weight since then?
Oh, yeah and I have two babies to prove it!

22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?
Heck YES!

23. Did you have a job while in high school?
Nope..

I tag Kailee Joy and Natalie Staley
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor