Like most other people in the world, I went to the Twilight premier Friday night!
It was super fun and we were all hyper and dying to see it. We got there an hour early and of course there was a line out the door. But we got great seats. And the credit card reader didn't work so we got our popcorn and drinks FREE!
ME, Meliss and Jess
ME and my sisters, Ashley and Heather. Heather was too cool to wear our I heart Edward shirts. And Ashley ruined hers by crossing out Edward's name and writing Jacob!!! (I love Jacob, just not til New Moon!)
Mom and Heather. They haven't read the books but they said they understood everything. I just felt like so much was missing. I felt like Bella and Edward's relationship wasn't as defined as it was in the book. Like Bella was lusting after Edward and in the book you see they truly love each other. I've heard that it was a low budget film so I have higher hopes for New Moon. After the turn out Twilight got I'm sure more money will be pumped into the second installment.
Mom and Heather. They haven't read the books but they said they understood everything. I just felt like so much was missing. I felt like Bella and Edward's relationship wasn't as defined as it was in the book. Like Bella was lusting after Edward and in the book you see they truly love each other. I've heard that it was a low budget film so I have higher hopes for New Moon. After the turn out Twilight got I'm sure more money will be pumped into the second installment.But bottom line...
the book was way better.




