Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Kid Quotes

Yesterday Allie had an accident and I asked her...
"Did you poop in you underwear?"
"Ahhhh.... yeah I did"
I didn't really feel like cleaning up poop so I said, "Will you go clean it up?"
"I can't do it, I'm not a Mama!"

While I was changing her...
"You really need to go in the toilet."
"But I don't want too Mommy!"
"Well if you don't like me changing you, you need to go in the potty."
"I won't do it any more."
"Ok good deal. So you'll go poop in the toilet?"
"No, I just won't poop anymore!"

This morning when she woke up...
"Good morning baby. Did you have good dreams?"
"Yes, I had princess dreams."
"What princess were you in your dream?"
"I was Jazmin. Aladdin was getting his magic carpet and was gonna take me to see the world."

At breakfast...
"Mom you can be Cinderella and you can marry daddy, the prince, and kiss him."
"Yeah"
"But you need little mouses. Who are gonna be your little mouses?"
"How 'bout you and Bud and Markie?"
"No.. Bud is Aladdin and Markie is Rajah.. I guess you can't have mouses."

Another breakfast conversation...
Allie, "Hey Bambi is on my shirt!"
Estefan, "That wimpy deer?!"
Allie, "What did you just say to me?"
Estefan, "You play ball like a girl!!"
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor