Friday, December 5, 2008

SCARY Santa!!




Last night was our ward Christmas party. We went early to talk to Santa! Allie was too scared to talk to him, so she and Hans cried and ran away. Knox was scared too but he couldn't run away! And Markie just sat there. Oh, well.. silly kids.
Oh and I forgot my camera and diapers. You'd think I'd be better at the whole mommy-thing by now, not so much! But I did remember the bottle, which I spilt on Don.. whoops! (I think pretty much everything got spilt on Don last night.) Anyway, thanks for the picture Raegan! Next time I'll remember my camera, I hope!

I thought I'd better include this picture too since I didn't get one of Allie this year. This is Allie her first time meeting Santa... last night he pretty much got the same reaction.

I hope the real Santa isn't as scary as these two!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor