I love capturing silly moments. Mark does this a lot. I'm surprised I don't have more pictures of him digging for gold!
Anyway, I haven't posted anything for a while. I thought it was because I've just been busy.. but then I thought, no.. we just haven't been up to much!
Here's a few things we've been up to this week...
1. Playing
Anyway, I haven't posted anything for a while. I thought it was because I've just been busy.. but then I thought, no.. we just haven't been up to much!
Here's a few things we've been up to this week...
1. Playing
2. Saying Good-Bye
Saturday afternoon we had a big family party for Jack and Gaye. {Of course I forgot my camera :P}
On Sunday we enjoyed their wonderful talks, said good bye and they left for the MTC.
They reported Monday morning and are doing great. In just a few days they'll be headed to Texas. We miss them already!
Saturday afternoon we had a big family party for Jack and Gaye. {Of course I forgot my camera :P}
On Sunday we enjoyed their wonderful talks, said good bye and they left for the MTC.
They reported Monday morning and are doing great. In just a few days they'll be headed to Texas. We miss them already!
3. Partying
My sister, Ashley, is getting married in about a month and we threw her a bridal shower last week!
Heather ~ Me ~ Ashley
It was super fun. I just realized where the saying "Blushing Bride" comes from!!
Is she blushing? I think sooo....
Is she blushing? I think sooo....
4. Waiting
Now I'm just waiting patiently for November 20th to roll around.
Since I'm a Twi-freako, I'm working on a t-shirt design for me and my freako friends.
I'm thinking something like this...
Now I'm just waiting patiently for November 20th to roll around.
Since I'm a Twi-freako, I'm working on a t-shirt design for me and my freako friends.
I'm thinking something like this...
The End :)

