Monday, November 23, 2009

Yikes!

I'm totally blog slacking... again...

Yes. Its been a week since I've even been on blogger. C-R-A-Z-Y.

We haven't really done anything super blog worthy.

Oh wait, there was that whole New Moon thing... but I'm picture-less. Jessica hurry up and post some pics so I can steal them from you.

Anywho.. until I get our fabulous New Moon/Crazy Fangirl pictures I would like to make an announcement.


No.. I'm not pregnant.


Designer Blogs is having a HUUUUUGGGGEEEEE holiday sale. Ok so its not that huge, but everything is 15% off! So its quite exciting, if I do say so myself!

We've got tons of super fun/cute/Christmas-y/adorable/hip/awesome holiday premades. Here's a little taste of the goodness.

{Images are linked to preview blogs.}




and I've given some of my old premades a new look.
Check it.




There is way more to see at Designer Blogs.
Head on over and check out our sweet sale!!


OK. Infomercial over. Back to your regularly scheduled blogging.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor