Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Learning...Designing...Sharing

I've been working for Designer Blogs for just over six months now. In that time I've learned a lot.
I've learned how to work with people, I've learned how to deal with people and I've learned A LOT about customizing blogs. 

I really love what I do.
Its fun. Its a creative outlet and I can do my work at home {in my jammies}.

I try not to blog too much about DB. I don't want my family blog to become a commercial but I just really really really wanted to share of few of my new premades with you!



Photobucket

Funny story.. I had to look up how to spell "silhouette"! Is it French? It still looks weird to me. But dictionary.com assures me that it is the correct spelling. Anyway, I love this premade. I love the pretty girl in the header and next to the signature. I love the double lines on the post and sidebar titles and I LOVE aqua!


2. Ivy


Photobucket

Ivy is a really fun, bright blog. I love the how the plain jane post, sidebar and header areas balance out the vibrant background. I also love the separated sidebars!




Photobucket

Happy girl is so named, because this was the first blog I designed after discovering how to create separated sidebars. Thus, I was a "happy girl"! I love the mellow sherbet colors and the retro garden going on in the header. I don't know why but I also really love the dashed underlined post and sidebar titles. I'm a nerd, but I love tricky, fun bloggy accessories.




Photobucket

Once upon a time I dreamed of becoming an author. It just so happens that the font I used in this design is called Jane Austen and I love Jane Austen. If you weren't aware Jane Austen is an author {Pride and Prejudice ring a bell}. So this is me designing a blog, dreaming about writing and pretending I'm Jane Austen.


I have lots more designs up on the premade page at DB, if you want to check em out. 
Thanks for reading my little commercial. 

Now, back to work.. I'm not in my jammies by the way. :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor