Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wall Graffiti by Ike

My co-worker, Erin posted a super cute painting of her son Bryson, on her blog a while back (click here to see the post). She said her brother had painted it and that he was working on some for all his nieces and nephews. How sweet!

After seeing Bryson's picture, I knew that I had to have one.. or two or three!!
I asked Erin about it and she directed me to her brother, Ike's shop -- Wall Graffiti by Ike

I sent Ike this picture of Allie

and yesterday he sent me this picture of Allie's painting!

He's almost done with it, I guess he has some finishing touches to do and then its off to the mail!!
I can't wait!! Allie's bare walls in her room need some lovin'.

Go check out Ike's shop. He's doing everything for super cheap right now to build up his porfolio -- Allie's picture only cost me $24! Tell him Lauren sent ya. ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor