My kids say the craziest, silliest, most off the wall things almost every single day. I used to be really good at writing the funny things they say down, or blogging about them. But like most other things lately, I've been slacking. And its so fun to look back and read all the cute things they said or did. Now that we're having another one I'm not sure how I'll keep up with four... maybe I'll get some kind of super power or learn some Jedi skills that will help me!
Here are some of the things they've said in the last week. Enjoy!
Mark
Mark has become a little motor-mouth! He certainly keeps me on my toes and makes me watch my mouth.
Some of my favorites (or at least the ones I can think of right now):
Too bad
I pooped. Change it
Minute (when you ask him to do something, his response is always "minute")
lishrish = licorice
wuvewtu = Love you
Outside Me
Rhino ride, NOW
For-whewer key, peez?
Sha = sure
Allie

The other evening we were all sitting outside enjoying the nice night. Allie was swishing and flicking a stick she picked up and she ran over to me and said,
"Mom, I'm practicing witch crap!"
I laughed so hard I cried.
Estefan
Yesterday we were getting ready to go to Lin's and Estefan and I had the following conversation:
Me: Ok, we're getting ready to go to the store, I'm gonna get stuff for your special birthday dinner. Do you know what you me to make?
Estefan: MEAT!
Me: Ok, sounds good. Do you want anything on the side? (I'm thinking salad, jello, chips...)
Estefan: A1!
Again, I laughed so hard I cried a little.
I love my kiddos so much. I'm truly blessed to me their mom. I can't wait to have another one. Ten weeks down... 30 to go! I wonder what crazy things he or she will say??!


