Tuesday, September 7, 2010

And then she went to college...

Allie started preschool again today! 
She's in the same wonderful group from last year, plus another great little boy.

She woke up at 6:30, came in to me and said "Mom I'm all dressed, when will Aunt Kristi be here?!"
I put on a movie for her and went back to sleep.. tee hee.
When I got up, I saw that she pick a nice solid pink motif!!

When 9:30 rolled around we took the customary "next to the pillar on the front porch" photos.



Then the oh-so-Allie over the should look. :)



At about this time... I started to tear up a little. Allie is such a beautiful, sweet, amazing little girl.
And she's not so little anymore.



I know its only preschool... but I know that I'll blink my eyes and the next thing I know she'll be packed and leaving for college.



When that day does come, you can dang well bet that I'll be making her pose next to the pillar on our front porch!!
If I don't spend her college money on a nose job first... ;)

Love you Sunshine!! You make Momma proud. :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor