Allie
The other day Dustin took Allie to the Lost City Museum. When she got home I asked her how it was and what she saw.
She said, "We saw Indian jewelry and things Indians used to kill their food. There were things we're not posed to touch. And there was an old phone too. Oh and did you know the signs says 'Lost City Museum'? Well me and daddy found it."
Mark

I was laying by Mark the other night and he hugged me tight and said,
"Mom, no bad guys get you. I shoot em."
Dustin

{Another} The other night, Allie came to mine and Dustin's bed. I woke up a little then rolled over and went back to sleep. A little while later I felt warm.... and wet.
Allie peed in the bed!
So I said to Dustin, "Hon, Allie peed."
to switch he said,
"Just put some newspaper down."
Seriously???!!
2:00 am is not the time to fight... so I let him lay in the pee and I slept in Allie's bed.


