Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lesson Learned

Last week I ran out of face wash... lazily, I didn't go to the store for a couple days and had to wash my face wish Dustin's Irish Spring soap. So I finally hit the store.

I browsed the soap isle and found my usual brand, Clearasil.. check the price, $10.52?!  
What the dirty face??!
That was a little more than I'm used to paying. So I got the next brand over Clean & Clear.. price check, $3.45. Okay I can handle that.. I'll just try something new. Change is good, right?

Flash forward to the next morning, I'm in the shower.. squirt some face wash in my hand and work it onto my face.

AHHHHHHH!!!! Burning flesh! Red eyes! Dead face!!

What the crap is in this stuff?? ACID?
I check the label...

Okay now let me translate:
"cleans deep down-to-the-pores" = cleans so deep you hit bone
"cool, refreshing tingle" = excruciating burning sensation
"deep cleans even dirt & oil you can't see" = your eyes will melt out of your skull so you won't be able to see the dirt and oil anymore
I had to get out of the shower and wipe my face off with a dry towel. It seriously felt like I had been chopping hot peppers with my nose. I'm surprised my eyes really didn't melt out of their sockets.What a way to start the day!

Moral of the story: sometimes it doesn't pay to be cheap... change isn't always a good thing... don't buy face wash at the grocery store... I don't know. I do know that I have a brand new bottle of face wash available if any one wants a flesh searing clean face!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor