Last night after dinner we picked pumpkins!!
I've been so excited to go and get some pumpkins, melons and corn from Grandpa's garden I could hardly stand it. Then with all the rain we had Monday we had to wait til the mud dried up a bit.
Dustin and Allie huntin around!
Allie had to have a little one for her room and Dustin has this weird love for the green pumpkins.
I like mine orange... just sayin.
Mark wanted a huge pumpkin. And he wanted to carry it all by himself.
Dad said "Ready? Here you go."
I got it. I got it. I got it.
I don't got it!
So he picked a smaller one and loaded it up on the wheeler.
Allie found another one and the vine tickled her little nose!
A scarecrow.. nope just Dustin!
My perfect pumpkin!
We walked around the patch and picked and picked until it got dark and we were super muddy!
But Allie said, "Just one more!!"
Now we're all loaded up and ready for Halloween!!!

