Friday, November 19, 2010

Aloha Chase and Melissa!!!

Dustin and I got super lucky, our best friends married each other. Chase and Melissa are the coolest couple ever. I think Chase is secretly Will Farrell's little brother by the way.

But alas, the time has come to say good-bye, Chase's job has called him to the islands of Hawaii!!! Yes, our besties are moving to Hawaii. So sad.. I guess we'll just have to go and visit. Darn...

Photobucket

Call me sentimental.. or just mental, but I made them pose for some pictures. Dustin and Chase and a camera are not always a good mix but we got some good one's.. I think. Then we drank a Cream Soda to their future and said good-bye. We're starting to save our money now so we can come visit when you have your super human child. We'll miss you guys so much!! Love ya!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor