Monday, November 22, 2010

Primary Spotlight

Every Sunday, in Primary a child gets to be the spotlight. One of the members of the Primary presidency reads a poem aloud, about the child of the day and everyone has to guess who they are. Yesterday, one of my children was spotlighted. Maybe you can guess who, here is the poem.

I came down to Las Vegas, Nevada from Heaven above,
My home has 8 people and one animal to love.
I like to ride four-wheelers with my family,
If you see someone with brown eyes and brown hair it could be me.
I like to learn about life skills when I go to school.
When I grow up I want to be a photographer/hiker/archeologist/geologist/artist
I think that would be cool!
In my spare time I think building things is fun,
and I like to eat steak with A1 when the day is done.
I like any color except pink when I'm making art.
When I read the scriptures Ammon chopping off arms is my favorite part.
On Sunday CTR 7 is the class I go to.
Singing Book of Mormon Stories is one of my favorite things to do.
On July 20th you can sing Happy Birthday to me.
Does anyone know who I could be?

I'm Estefan Nelson!!!



Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor