Luke is 4 months old!
I just packed up all his 0-3 month clothes last weekend.
Yup, my newborn is tucked safely away, in about 6 boxes, in the attic.
How can something so small need so much stuff??
I just packed up all his 0-3 month clothes last weekend.
Yup, my newborn is tucked safely away, in about 6 boxes, in the attic.
How can something so small need so much stuff??
At 4 months Luke...- is the. best. baby. ev. er. The end.
I would have 19 kids and change my name to Duggar if all my future babies are as good as him.
- sleeps a good 8 hours every night
- is happy and smiley all the time
- drools like an old dog
- rolled over once
- loves his brothers and sisters
- swats and grabs at toys
- tries to hold his bottle
Love you Wookie-boy!

