I love raising my family in the same town that I grew up in. I love to tell my kids, when I was younger I used to go ditch sliding here or ride my horse there. I love the fact that they are able to do some of the same things Dustin and I enjoyed doing as we grew up. I love that we could all sing the Moapa fight song and the "We're from Grant M. Bowler" songs together (that's never happened, but we could do it.. lol)!

One of my favorite traditions, that is still holding strong in our little (but growing) town, is the May Day dance. The kindergartners are still doing the
parachute dance and the 5th graders are still braiding the May Pole!

And while some of the dances are different, a little change is good now and then. And I have to say Estefan looked really cute in his straw hat, doing a hula dance! I can't wait for next year when Allie gets to join in on this fun tradition.

Love makids!