Well another month has come and gone and my baby is getting bigger and older!
Luke is now five months old!!
I may be a little biased but I think I got a pretty dang cute baby.
Luke is now five months old!!
I may be a little biased but I think I got a pretty dang cute baby.
At 5 months Luke...
- weighs 15lbs and 15oz (almost double his birth weight)
- rolls over, and over and over
- ready for solids. We'll start that next week!
- loves to chew.. on everything
- blows bubbles and drools like crazy
- babbles and coos
- sucks on his toes.. I think this is cute.. lol :D
- weighs 15lbs and 15oz (almost double his birth weight)
- rolls over, and over and over
- ready for solids. We'll start that next week!
- loves to chew.. on everything
- blows bubbles and drools like crazy
- babbles and coos
- sucks on his toes.. I think this is cute.. lol :D
My little rollie pollie!
Can't wait to see what the next month brings. :)
P.S. Don't mind the sound effects on the video.
Allie was watch a Goofy "How To" on Youtube.
P.S.S. See that pink carpet in the video?
We are ripping that out today and the new stuff is coming Saturday morning!!! Yippee!
P.S. Don't mind the sound effects on the video.
Allie was watch a Goofy "How To" on Youtube.
P.S.S. See that pink carpet in the video?
We are ripping that out today and the new stuff is coming Saturday morning!!! Yippee!

