My younger sister, and crafting extraordinaire Ashley,
just started a link party on her blog, Me and My Boys.
So I'm joining the fun and posting along with the very first Tell Me Tuesday!
just started a link party on her blog, Me and My Boys.
So I'm joining the fun and posting along with the very first Tell Me Tuesday!
~~~~~
1. Why do you craft?
I craft for lots of reasons... because its fun, I like to see things develop from start to finish, I love seeing my kids use and wear things I've made, I'm cheap and like to save moolah..
etc etc!
2. What is your favorite blog to stalk?
I love stalking About Him and Her.
Connie is a super mom and has a fun and witty blog.
3. When did you first get into blogging?
After my husband graduated from UNR, in 2007 I left lots of friends back in Reno. I originally started up my blog to keep in touch with them.
In addition to keeping up with old friends I love to blog to be inspired by other women and to record my families everyday moments.
In addition to keeping up with old friends I love to blog to be inspired by other women and to record my families everyday moments.
Linking up to:

