Monday, July 16, 2012

Mama's little...

It happens every.single.time.
Every time, I sit down to feed Johnny, Luke finds some trouble to get into.

Today I was reminded of this yucky hands story and this one as well.

This morning, as I was feeding Johnny, Luke came in and I noticed he was wet. When I asked Allie what happened and why he was wet, her eyes teared up and she said,
"Mom, I tried to stop him... but he stuck his hand in the toilet... and... and... I just went pee in it."

Oh geez...

A little later, I was sitting on the couch feeding Johnny again, when Luke came over smiling and sucking on a bulb syringe. As I was going to snatch it away from him, he squeezed it and nearly inhaled the contents of said syringe. I grab a burp cloth and saved him (one handed, I might add) from the nastiness he was about to swallow.

Gosh kid...

Love my little trouble maker!
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor