Johnny turned one month old on July 13th!
He is actually starting to enjoy his baths. Today is the first time he didn't scream the entire time!At one month he
::weighs 10lbs 9oz and is 22 3/4 inches long
::eats
::sleeps
::poops
::eats
::sleeps
::poops
::eats
::sleeps
::poops
Sometimes he is awake for short periods of time in between the eating, sleeping and pooping.
::eats
::sleeps
::poops
::eats
::sleeps
::poops
::eats
::sleeps
::poops
Sometimes he is awake for short periods of time in between the eating, sleeping and pooping.
~~~~~
I don't know why, but I'm always so surprised at how much my kids look alike.
I swear they are little clones! So, I had to make a little collage of them, all at one month, to compare.
I don't know why, but I'm always so surprised at how much my kids look alike.
I swear they are little clones! So, I had to make a little collage of them, all at one month, to compare.
Same eyes, nose and lips. Slightly different head shapes.
Mark and Johnny both have double chins. They were my 9lb+ babies.
Mark and Johnny both have double chins. They were my 9lb+ babies.
And OH the chubby cheeks! I just kiss them all the time.
Different hair color... Mark and Luke had dark hair and Johnny has reddish, strawberry blonde hair like Allie.
If you don't mind, I think I'll just have five or ten more!
Different hair color... Mark and Luke had dark hair and Johnny has reddish, strawberry blonde hair like Allie.
If you don't mind, I think I'll just have five or ten more!


