Thursday, May 15, 2008

"I got yucky hands!"

Last night I was working on some projects and I had the glue out. I didn't notice but Allie got a hold of it. She was laying on my bed and was being really quiet. (Nothing is ever good when the kids are quiet!) I look over and she's rubbing glue all over her tummy! She had glued her belly button together and her hands were covered. I said "Allie what are you doing?" She responds, "This lotion is sticky. I don't like it." What else could I say - yup it's sticky because its glue! We ran to the bathroom and tried to wash it out of her belly button. Now she's freaking out because she sticks to everything she touches and is yelling "I got yucky hands!" This morning she is still saying it - have you ever tried eating cereal with glue fingers, it kinda hard. Anyway she's got yucky hands, but I did get it out of her belly button!

I wish I had a picture of this but she was crying so much I felt bad... but I'm sure you can imagine!
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor