The kids got up early this morning and wanted to go swimming.
And for once it wasn't windy! So we go out the little pool and went for a swim!
Allie didn't want her swimming suit to get wet so she took it off.
So she's skinny dipping. I don't think she gets that her swimming suit is actually for swimming.
They both love the water. Especially Estefan, I think he's part fish!
Warm and Dry! My cute kids in their hoodie towels.
Say cheese! I'm always taking pictures. They say cheese before I even ask. You can tell by the look on Allie's face.
We had lots of fun. Mark liked to get his feet wet. But I couldn't get a picture of him and hold him at the same time. Bummer! But we'll go again when Dad's home and take some more pictures! For now we're enjoying the beautiful sunny day! Hope you do too!



