
The sun was making it difficult for me to get a good picture! But we've got quite a few yummy, crisp cucumbers!
Our little green pumpkin. There are lots of flowers coming on the vines but this is our only ripening pumpkin right now.
And here's our corn! Dustin is in there hiding. Can you see him??The peppers from our spring garden are still going strong. There are plenty on right now that need to be picked. I had no idea that red peppers are just green peppers from a more mature plant. So I was surprised to see the chili peppers and the green peppers turning and coming on red! The corn is tasseling out nicely and we should have plenty to share. There are a few bean plants. But they haven't done as well as we had hoped. I think we have four plants that survived the heat. The onions and carrots are coming up but not as quickly as our spring garden. Gardening is still really new to me and I'm so glad that Dustin does most (okay ALL!) the work. He does such a great job taking care of the garden, our yard and house!


