Mark had his 9 month well baby check up today. He's almost 10 months now.. better late than never, right?! He only had to get one shot, the second half of the flu vaccine. Other than that he is big and healthy. I was surprised because they had him stand on the adult scale and then stand against the wall to be measured!! I guess he's not a baby any more!
He weighed 22 lbs 8 oz and was 2 ft 5 1/2 in.
And Mark is starting to walk!
This isn't the best video. But like always when the camera comes out he just wants to eat it and stops performing. He took his first real steps when I was at Bunko the other night and I missed it! So I made him walk for me! He perfers crawling but I'm sure he'll be crusing all over soon!

