Monday, January 26, 2009

Dustin's Reward

Dustin took these pictures the other day out on the Mesa. I think they are great!!












Dustin is really getting into photography. We have a small Kodak digital camera and it works great but Dustin would love to get a Canon Rebel. They are a little (A LOT) expensive so I made a deal with him... if he quit drinking Coke then I would get him one as a reward. Well I never thought he'd be able to do it. Man, was I wrong!! He hasn't had one Coke today! Not ONE! NOT ONE!! Dustin is a 6 pack or more a day Coke drinker and he hasn't had ONE Coke today.

I guess I'm gonna be doing some fund raising. Um.. car wash at my house... does anybody need any cleaning done??!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor