Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Garden Update

I ate the last of my home made tomato soup today for lunch :(
Grow little garden.. grow faster!!
Allie and Mark weeding the garden ;)

A little tomato flower

Onions, carrots, tomatoes, peppers, corn, sunflowers and squash (and our great view of Bunkerville Mountain!)

Mark loves the dirt or dumping out my flowers.. its all in good fun!

A lady bug landed in Allie's hair. She kept wiggling and trying to get it out.
When I got it out I said, "Allie do you want to hold the lady bug?"
And she said, "NO MOTHER, I DO NOT!"
Um.. ok then.

I ordered this hanging strawberry plant kit thing from a fund raiser at Estefan's school. It consists of this little green bag with 8 holes in it.. well they only included 4 strawberry plants in the kit... so worth the $16. At least the money goes for a good cause.. right?! This one is doing the best. I hope it lives!! My mouth is watering thinking about strawberries!


How are your gardens growing?







Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor