Thursday, April 23, 2009

Twilight Bunko

Tuesday night was my turn to host BUNKO!
And of course I chose TWILIGHT for the theme!
My sister Ashley came over early to help me set up. I put her in charge of taking pictures. And the silly girl didn't take any pictures of us playing! So all I have to post are pictures of the prizes and treats.. better than nothing though! Thanks Ash ;)

These are Cullen Cakes! These puppies took almost a whole bottle of red food coloring to make. I downloaded fonts of the characters' handwriting, printed quotes from the book and stuck them in between forks. The fork are supposed to look like vampire fangs! And the red frosting dripping down the side is supposed to look like blood!
Kinda crazy, but fun... just like our Bunko group!

Twilight Bunko Water, so we didn't get thirsty. We weren't hard core enough to drink blood... that's just sicknast!

The Prizes! The "I (heart) Boys Who Sparkle" Bag went to the winner, the Edward pillow case went to the Bunko Babe and the Twilight pins went to the loser.

All the goodies!

We watched Twilight as we played and ate M&M's til we were ready to pop!

Thanks for a fun night girls!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor