"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit, the greater your capacity to create. That is your opportunity in this life and your destiny in the life to come. Sisters, trust and rely on the Spirit. As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness, you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you."
-President Dieter F. Uchtdorf - Happiness, Your Heritage
I often use this talk from President Uchtdorf to justify myself while I spend the day scrapbooking. I say to myself, "Hello, I'm not just messing around on the computer. I didn't forget to make dinner. I'm following the prophet. I'm being creative!"
So this is me, being creative...

{Made using the Easter Morning Kit from Scrap Matters}
{Made using QP's from GG Digital Designs Birthday Blog Train Freebies!}
{Made using the Wiggle Worm Kit from GG Digital Designs}
Yeah, I'm pretty much in love with these pages :)
~~~~~
And this has nothing to do with me being creative. But I thought it was cute and had to share...
Doesn't it just scream PIG FLU?!
Happy Friday ya'll!




