Friday, September 4, 2009

Allie-isms


Allie says THE funniest things. Here are three examples:


1) I've been trying a more au natural look with my hair. I let it air dry and it gets a wavy, fun look.. or so I thought...


Me: Allie, what do you think of my hair today?

Allie: It looks kinda crazy.. but don't worry you're still beautiful.



2) Our house is like 80 years old. It has a few cracks in the walls here and there...


Allie: Mom. We live in a crack house.

Me: What?!

Allie: Yeah. Our house is a crack house. We need a new house. You don't want to live in a crack house, do you?

Me: Ba ha ha ha ha.. nope, Allie I do not want to live in a crack house.



3) During lunch the other day I stepped into the other room for a minute to take care of some bid-ness. When I came back I noticed that the box of cookies on the counter was half gone and Allie and Mark both had cookies in their hands. I didn't think I was that long finishing up my bid-ness.


So I asked Allie, "How many cookies did you eat?!"

and she said, "One at a time."


Dustin says that shows that we've raised her right.. she shared the cookies with Mark and she only ate "one at a time"..


She's so silly. I love her.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor