Saturday, September 5, 2009

Designer Blogs

I've had an amazing opportunity pop up this week!!

Erin at Designer Blogs has asked me to join her blog design team! I'll be working with her and Amy in the Premade department. Since I'm joining forces with them, I will no longer be working through my business, Cute As A Button. If you've added my old button to your blog, please change it out for this spankin' new one:



But wait! I've gotten a little ahead of myself. Let me tell you about Designer Blogs!!

Designer Blogs, custom blog designs creates a tailer-made look to reflect the style and personality of each client.

Designer Blogs, premades blog designs are blog designs that have already been completed. We customize them with your photos, texts and anything else you'd like! The best thing about premades are that you get the samething as a custom blog base package for half the price!! There are lots of premade designs to chose from and we are coming up with new designs all the time!


Go check us out ----> Designer Blogs

If you'd like me to personally make you a blog design, just ask for me when you contact Erin!
I'd love to make you something fun for your blog!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor