Elise ~ Cache ~ Hans ~ Allie
Us mom's will each take one week of the month and alternate teaching in our homes. Yesterday was Amy Keller's day to teach and my turn to drop the kids off to school. I was pretty excited to be the driver on the first day! The kids were all so excited to play together.
When we got to Cache's house Allie ran straight to his door and started pounding on it til Amy came out. She ran inside and didn't look back. I yelled "bye Allie!" and she blew me a kiss. She's so big. Wasn't she just in diapers like yesterday??!!! I only teared up a little...
When Raegan dropped her off after school, she opened her backpack and started telling me about ants and how they carry food and have no eyes. And her name is "A" for Allie and "A" says "mmmm"... we'll have to work on that one!
She had a blast! We can't wait til next week!!

