{if you ask Allie to smile, this is the face you get. Love it!}
1.Allie and Mark both ended up in my bed this morning and Mark's diaper leaked on me. I was pretty bummed that I got peed on and I said,
"OH man. Mark's diaper leaked on me."
and Allie said,
"Well mom, you just need to get used to that."
Me, "BAHAHA HAHA ok.. honey, I'll try and get used to it."
2. I've been meaning to iron all weekend.. but for some reason **coughMark** I can't find my squirt bottle.
So I asked Allie if she had seen it anywhere and she said,
"Mom, you really need to take better care of your stuff."
"Ahhhhh... yup, guess so."
3. I'm a clutz.. I'll admit it, it's true.
The other day I totally tripped over Mark's little turtle car. Faceplant.
I got up and said,
"Allie, you know your mom is kind of a tard, right?"
and she said,
"Yup, but she's the best!"
I don't know if she ment I'm the best mom... or the best tard. I'll take what I can get. It made me smile.
Love Allie and her isms!!

