Tuesday, October 6, 2009

{Lauren Loves} Autumn Excitment

I bought the kids these Halloween pajamas back in September and ever since then they asked everyday,
"When is it Halloween Mom?" or "Is it Halloween today?"
Soooooo I made this Halloween countdown!
I was inspired by this super cute blog!
I got the magnet board from Roberts craft store and I made the pieces using Megan Turnidge's kit, Cooky Spooky.
Hurry and go buy it!! You only get the Cooky Spooky Treats add on FREE til 10/09!!

Now the kids now exactly how many days til Halloween!!

Maybe another reason they are excited for Halloween is because we picked our pumpkins!
Don't you just love our cute little pumpkin family?!
I can't wait to carve crazy faces in them!

I hope the pumpkins last long enough to carve though...
this little devil keeps pushing them off the porch.
Don't let his smile fool you! He's a little mischief maker!

I always get excited for Halloween when the pomegranates start ripening. That's one of the sure signs I know its fall. We'll be making lots jam and salads with these babies!!

This year we have another reason to be excited for fall...
getting ready for Ashley and Jayson wedding!

Dustin and I went up to Cedar Mountain yesterday and took their engagement pictures. It was lots of fun but it was freezing!! This is the first one I've edited but I'm sure we'll post more on Dustin's photography blog soon!

What are you excited for this fall?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor