Recently we packed a picnic and headed to the stick fort.
Don't be fooled, the stick fort isn't your basic everyday tamarack bush.
According to Allie this is the sitting room... where we sit.
There is a hallway and bed chambers and a dining room too. We {when I say we I mean Dustin} built a fire and roasted hot dogs.
Dustin is a man! And he make fire!
Allie was literally jumping for joy when we got out the marshmallows to roast!
Ah, I love the desert. You can wear flip flops all year long.
And hey, the little man boy {picture Haley Joel Osment, only younger} who did my pedicure did a good job. Its been two weeks and they still look pretty. I had to throw this picture in. You gotta love Dustin's crazy faces!
Oh and if you were wondering he did NOT burn the stick fort down with his blaze. :) Supposedly the weather is going to warm back up this week.. a whole 80 degrees. I guess I'll put my hoodie back in the closet...

