"Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!"
That's what I woke up to yesterday...

When Grandma Gaye went on her mission she let us borrow one of her keyboards for the kids to practice on.
Allie loves play it all day long!
Lately she's been playing Christmas music.
Sometimes it gets a little loud and I ask her to turn down the volume and
once she said, "I'm playing Jingle Bells and singing to Jesus, he has to hear me!"
That's what I woke up to yesterday...
When Grandma Gaye went on her mission she let us borrow one of her keyboards for the kids to practice on.
Allie loves play it all day long!
Lately she's been playing Christmas music.
Sometimes it gets a little loud and I ask her to turn down the volume and
once she said, "I'm playing Jingle Bells and singing to Jesus, he has to hear me!"
She even sports little feetie jammies while she plays.
Hopefully she didn't inherit my ear for music.. or lack of one that is!
Thanks for letting us borrow your keyboard Grandma!
Maybe when you get home from Texas Allie will be ready for lessons!!

