I'm still in complete denial that she is already four years old!! Next Sunday she will go to CTR 5!
Anyway, I thought I'd better get her birthday post up before the end of the year-- tomorrow :P
Back in September, we went to the Inside Scoop for my birthday and ever since then, Allie has been asking to go again for her birthday. So of course we took her! She got a hot dog and pink icecream. What else could a little girl ask for?
A movie too!!
After lunch at "The Icecream Store" Dustin and I took her on a date to the movies!
We saw the Princess and the Frog. It was waaaaaayy cute. Allie loved it. I loved it. And Dustin said he loved it too. I think he just loved being out with his girls!
after the movie we came home and had a party!
Allie got lots and
and had lots and
I'm sure I'll be back next year at this time blogging about how I can't believe she is already 5... but its true! Time really is flying. Allie is growing up into a beautiful little girl and I can't stop her!! Before I know it she'll be going away to school or getting married and I'll be like the dad on My Big Fat Greek Wedding, "Why you want to leave me?"
So I'll just treasure her lugs and kisses and be happy with the fact that she still climbs in bed with us every night!
Love you soooooo much little girl!

