Mark has had some... um.. *tummy troubles* on and off for the past two weeks.
I'll spare the gory details but I'll just say his #2 has been more like #1.
Yesterday after cleaning up yet another mess, switching to lactose free milk and pounding down Pedialite.. I finally took him to the doctor.
When I called they asked me to bring a sample diaper to the appointment. I thought ok, cool they are gonna check it out and fix him right up.
WRONG.
They checked everything.. no fever, no strep, no cough, no runny nose, no rash.. no nothing..
Sooooo...
They gave me a tube and told me to take it home and fill it with Mark's *samples* and bring it back to be tested.
Gross. Gross. Double Gross.
Well the next time Mark did the dirty I attempted to acquire some *samples*.
Mark watched me as I umm.. worked, he pointed at me and then pointed to the diaper and then he pointed at me again.. then he shook his head and said, "EEEEWWWW!"
Yes, son... ew. But I'm doing this because I love you and want you to get better.
The things mom's do for their kids.
Its a really good thing he's cute.
I'll spare the gory details but I'll just say his #2 has been more like #1.
Yesterday after cleaning up yet another mess, switching to lactose free milk and pounding down Pedialite.. I finally took him to the doctor.
When I called they asked me to bring a sample diaper to the appointment. I thought ok, cool they are gonna check it out and fix him right up.
WRONG.
They checked everything.. no fever, no strep, no cough, no runny nose, no rash.. no nothing..
Sooooo...
They gave me a tube and told me to take it home and fill it with Mark's *samples* and bring it back to be tested.
Gross. Gross. Double Gross.
Well the next time Mark did the dirty I attempted to acquire some *samples*.
Mark watched me as I umm.. worked, he pointed at me and then pointed to the diaper and then he pointed at me again.. then he shook his head and said, "EEEEWWWW!"
Yes, son... ew. But I'm doing this because I love you and want you to get better.
The things mom's do for their kids.
Its a really good thing he's cute.
Anyway.. I hope the test comes back with happy results and Mark just has some tummy troubles.
Keep your fingers crossed.
Cuz, I really don't want to do that again.

